Get personal

Love me? Hate me? E-mail me

Monday, September 3, 2007

is Bill Parcells a scumbag?

I had to write a post after reading this today. The Daily Post rag has a piece that basically says Parcells informed the Giants he wanted to be their general manager, before an important December game against the team last year.

WHAT? Are you friggin' kidding me? No wonder we lacked leadership and he was making out with players on the sidelines. Parcells was out of his mind. Don't commit to four years with the Cowboys and then dream about coaching one of our division rivals, you scumbag!

Here's an snippet of the story:

According to the book, six hours before the Giants and Cowboys battled on Dec. 3 for first place in the NFC East, Parcells "sat with a former Giants colleague in a car in the parking lot....What Bill supposedly said became the lead item on the front office grapevine: 'I'm available to be the Giants' GM if they get stuck. Keep me alive with John Mara, will you?'"

In January, when news broke of Parcells' supposed interest in the Giants' GM position, both Parcells and the Giants denied it. "There's absolutely nothing to it," Parcells told the Daily News back in January. "There has been no contact, either directly or through an intermediary. Whoever said it is a liar."

According to the book, the reaction in the Giants' front office to Parcells' denial was "hilarity."

You've got to be kidding me. Unbelievable. Doesn't he look like Satan below?

No comments: