Get personal

Love me? Hate me? E-mail me

Friday, September 21, 2007

Big Test for Cowboys

Sunday night's game against the Bears will be the Cowboys' first big test. What's been a high-powered offense will face a speedy, quality defense ranked as one of the best. It seems Dallas is the underdog in this game, and that's fine with me. The Bears are favored by 3 points.

Why? Dallas is 24-12 in the month of September when they play as the underdog and 15-9 when the road underdog. This bodes well for the Cowboys. Also, no matter how awesome the Bears' D is, the offense is very poor. Why this team continues to stick with Rex Grossman is beyond me. With 220 yards a game, they rank second to last in the NFL. They scored 20 points on a horrible Kansas City team and just 3 against a struggling Chargers team that were lit up last week by the Patriots.


Dallas 23 Bears 17

No comments: