Get personal

Love me? Hate me? E-mail me

Monday, October 8, 2007

Dallas vs Buffalo!!

I am originally from New York, near Buffalo. My first and only time seeing the Cowboys, it was at Buffalo, a 10-7 loss.

I remember how nasty the Buffalo fans were to anyone wearing blue and silver. I still have the mustard stain on my Aikman jersey, the result of a Buffalo idiot fan tossing a hotdog at me.

The Bills fans haven't changed. Upon entry of the Dallas Cowboys bus, fans tossed eggs at it ESPN reported today. They don't like Dallas. But we can thank Buffalo for two Super Bowl wins.

This should be an easy win for the Cowboys if they are determined, prepared and not looking ahead to next week's big match up. Let's hope I am right. I will give regular updates tonight, so stay tuned.

No comments: