Get personal

Love me? Hate me? E-mail me

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Poll: Tony Romo will be team MVP

The first annual Dallas Cowboys 24/7 blog poll is finished. Tony Romo wins, with six votes. Demarcus Ware came in second, which I thought was a surprise.

Only 81 people voted over 30 days. I will create a new poll later this week.

Let's hope Romo truly has a terrific full season with the Cowboys this year and that he gets a lucrative multiple-year contract. I really have a good feeling about this season. We have a strong team.

Let's not forget how even Barry Switzer--quite possibly one of the worst NFL coaches ever--was able to win for us when he had the players. We've got the players. Let's go out and win another Super Bowl and put the Dallas Cowboys in history for winning the most Super Bowls than any other NFL team.

No comments: