Get personal

Love me? Hate me? E-mail me

Saturday, June 30, 2007

another vacation

You know, I check the Dallas blogs, at least the ones of which I am aware, and there's hasn't been a whole lot of scuttlebug lately. In fact, some haven't been updated in weeks.

So, I think it is a good time to head to Pittsburgh and watch the Pirates play the Nationals. So, my two friends and me are hitting the road for the 3.5 hour trek to the Steel City for a game. We don't have tickets so hopefully the scalpers are nice.

Take care and I will be back Sunday night and I shall find something to write about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there suppose to be a walk-out at that Nationals game?

Anonymous said...

About a half-dozen Cowboys died last year between the draft and training camp. It takes some discipline to keep these going. I started mine last year in late August, so it wasn't so bad. This off-season for me has been about finding enough filler so that mine doesn't go away...

If you haven't already, you might want to check out the official Cowboys forum, known as Dallas Cowboys Fan Zone, at http://blog.dallascowboys.com. From what I've seen, it has had the most activity during the off-season, and you can usually find good topics there that you can discuss on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Er... I meant to say Cowboys BLOGS died last summer...