Get personal

Love me? Hate me? E-mail me

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Romo on ESPN

Tony Romo was on ESPN this afternoon. He says he doesn't feel the pressure the media writes about and "either you are good enough to do this or you are not."

Well, we all hope Romo is good enough to do it. Romo is seeking a new contract. He's up at the end of the season.

I loved the question of what are his chances of being the ball holder for field goals and extra points. Romo apparently loved it too, because he laughed.

"I think they went from 1 percent to zero," he said. "I think my time at holding has definitely passed and for good reason."

You gotta love a guy who can admit his mistakes, take responsibility for it and not let it destroy his psyche.

Len Pasquarelli was on after and he said negotiations have been real slow.

"I think things will heat up right at the end of the training camp," he said. "If you don't resign Tony Romo, who is your quarterback? There really are no other alternatives."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a choice Romo or nothing!! We're doomed!! Romo is back with his ex Crystal Kasper so he will be no good just like he was before when she was around!

Anonymous said...

What a choice Romo or nothing!! We're doomed!! Romo is back with his ex Crystal Kasper so he will be no good just like he was before when she was around!

Thelandryhat.com said...

I have a little more faith in Romo. Let's hope