Get personal

Love me? Hate me? E-mail me

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Major Announcement For Dallas Cowboys 24/7 Blog Readers

When I started this blog in June, one of the reasons I did it was to have some fun with my favorite football team. I love the Dallas Cowboys. I have been watching them since I was 5 years old and I grew up in the late 70s and 80s during the Tom Landry era. I loved Tom Landry and the teams he created.

I was recently approached by the owners of this blog who told me they really liked my blog and its edginess. They asked me if I would be interested in partnering with them, and in exchange, they would help me become the best Dallas Cowboys blog on the planet.

With all of the Cowboys blogs out there, I thought mine was one of the more edgier ones, with stinging criticism, realistic commentary and even some funny information about the NFL. I also wrote about some very serious topics, such as the Sean Taylor murder, and recently my readership numbers have surged.

I didn't have to think very hard about this partnership with fansided.com. I think this will be good for my readers, and good for this blog. I will team up with some of the best NFL bloggers on the Internet. Together, we will create an NFL blogging network, and together we will become the largest NFL blogging network in the world.

With that said, the new name of this blog will honor the best Cowboys coach ever: Tom Landry.

This site will be retired, and I will redirect readers to the new site soon. In the coming days, I will announce the name of this new Web site.

The content and mission of this blog will not change. In fact, it should all improve. I will have a graphic artist team and guest bloggers, who have great knowledge about the Dallas Cowboys. You will see at least five posts a week, and probably much more.

This will be the premier spot to go for Dallas Cowboys chatter. I hope you continue to visit the new site, and bring a horde of new followers. There's a lot of fun ahead of us, and more Super Bowls to win.

Go Dallas!

Sincerely,
DallasCowboys24/7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as
long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?
My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit
from a lot of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks a lot!



Feel free to surf to my website :: Biotechnology and Bioengineering